My Personal Fundraising Page
Thank you for taking the time to visit my LifeWalk page. I am participating to help those with HIV and living with AIDS much longer now. I have lost several friends over the years and know many who are still living with HIV/AIDS today. I participate in memory of those we've lost, for those who are fighting today, to help continue to raise awareness of this horrible desease and to support finding a cure. We will all win this battle together! Know your status! Get tested regularly, take preventitive medications like Truvads for PREP and continue to practace safe sex. Never be afraid to ask your partners status and to encourage others to test and prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS. If you need a friend to be with you or help you find the resources, please ask me. If I dont know, I promise I will find out. Most of all, I promise to ALWAYS be there to support and help in any way I can. No one should be alone, ever! I've joined my friends from Team Metro and GDMAF to help our community and beyond. Your support and continued support makes a difference. Ask me how GDMAF has stepped up and helped so many of the years or visit the website GDMAF.org for details. With your donation, we will continue to help as a last resort for those with HIV/AIDS in DFW. Thank you.
My Goal is 200.00 to raise by October 6th but I'd be happy to raise more!
I hope you will do one of the following in support.
1. Donate to my page any amount from $5 to $500+.
2. Ask 2 -3 friends to match your donation and help me reach the goal.
3. If you would like to Join TEAM Metro you can do so from my page, hope you will come out for the fun on Sunday, Oct. 6 from 11 to 4 PM at Turtle Creek Park.
4. If you are unable to donate this year, I hope you will say a prayer and remember someone you have either lost or whom is living with HIV and pledge to be a positive force in the fight against HIV and AIDS in 2020. KNOW YOUR STATUS!
5. Save the Date of September 14th from 5-9 PM at the Rose Room as TEAM METRO host the Night of Stars with Thorgy Thor, go to www.gdmaf.org/night for tickets and more information.
This user hasn't earned any badges yet.